curl https://api.stripe.com/v1/charges \
-u sk_test_aLKbn9zrfDfGiVmKTcGJM0sZ: \
-d amount=1000 \
-d currency=gbp \
-d description=”Example charge” \
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The cost of your holiday includes:
- For a normal 7 nights stay you will have 6 days cooked and 7 days continental breakfast, 7 days afternoon tea and 6 days three-course evening meals, two evenings with cheese boards as described on the website
- Wine served throughout dinner
2. The price of the holiday does not include:
- Flights or travel to France.
- Holiday and medical insurance (please see condition 15.)
- Lift passes *
- Ski hire *
- Tuition *
- Lunches *
- Dinner on staff day off
* Additional services can be booked, prices available on request
3. For group bookings a lead name is needed and will be responsible for the whole booking process and the main point of contact
4. A non-refundable deposit is required on booking to secure your place. This must be paid in GBP Sterling. The booking is not deemed to exist until the funds, or credit card payment has reached our bank account, when cleared your booking becomes secure.
5. Confirmation of your booking and of receipt of deposit will be provided via email unless otherwise requested.
6. Full payment must be received by the date stated on your payment invoice. This must be paid in GBP Sterling by bank transfer or Credit/debit card via our online page.
7. If full payment is not received within 7 days of payment being due, the booking could be liable for cancellation and your deposits/any money paid retained by Chill Alp Travel.
8. Children discounts:
Children’s discounts may apply and vary depending if they are sharing an adults room or have their own. If special offers are already being offered, the child discounts do not apply. Always ask for a quote for an exact price.
9. Group savings:
We offer group discounts for large groups looking to take the whole chalet, ask for details. If your group shrinks/reduces in size then group discounts may be withdrawn and original priced due.
10. Single Supplement / Under Occupancy charge:
A cost of £250 per bed unused will be charged in single occupancy cases.
11. Cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to arrival will result in the retention of your deposit by Chill Alp Travel.
12. Cancellation less than 8 weeks prior to arrival will result in the retention of 50% of full payment by Chill Alp Travel.
13. Cancellation less than 4 weeks prior to arrival, 100% of total price will be retained by Chill Alp Travel.
14. Exchange rate: The prices quoted on the Chill Alp Retreats website have been calculated using an exchange rate of 1.14 Euros to £1.00 GBP Sterling on the 1st May 2017. We reserve the right to alter the cost of the holiday in case of significant fluctuations of the GBP Sterling and Euro exchange markets and pass on to the customer the full increase in cost which has occurred to us as a result.
15. Insurance: It is a condition of booking that all clients must have full holiday insurance including cancellation, medical, winter sports and third party cover. All personal belongings and ski equipment are the sole responsibility of guests. Subject to clause 19 we accept no responsibility for loss or damage however arising.
16. Damage by the customer to the chalet and its grounds must be paid for in full at the time of the incident to Chill Alp Travel.
17. The terms of your booking and any claim relating to it, the provision of services to you by Chill Alp Travel and/or its staff and any other matter arising out of this contract or your holiday will be governed by English Law, and shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Subject to condition 19, any liability of Chill Alp Travel will be limited to the value of any payments already received by Chill Alp Travel from the claimant at the date of claim.
18. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking, due to matters within our control, you will be offered a full refund.
19. If we have to cancel your booking due to matters beyond our control, such as force majeure – including war, civil strife and inclement weather – we will not be able to offer a refund.
20 If Chill Alp Travel do have to cancel your holiday and a refund is given we(Chill Alp Travel) are not liable for associated costs ie; change in travel arrangements. These cost should be met by your travel insurance provider.
21. We cannot be held responsible for any delays you incur whilst travelling to/from resort.
22. The accommodation will be held between the dates agreed at the time of booking only. Chalets will be available from 14.00 on the agreed arrival date until 10.00 on the agreed departure date. We may on request be able to permit earlier access or late departures, but are not able to guarantee this.
23. Once the ‘Hold’ option has been taken, you have 48 hours to proceed or terminate the booking process.
24. Payment of a deposit, indicates you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions.