Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
Get in Touch
Send us all the information about your group and dates and we will be in touch with your holiday quote
Contact us by Email
Drop us an email to [email protected]
Contact us by Phone
If you want to chat about anything then you can contact me, Kev on 0044 7448152543
Visit us in Tignes
The Retreat chalet is located just 100m on the left, on Rue Des Almes.
Chalet les Andes is on Chemin de la Maison Neuve, the road before Les Almes, 200m on the left.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What is the best way to travel to resort?
Planes, trains and automobiles!
Flights are cheap but you will have to factor in airport transfer to resort
Trains are increasing in popularity due to benefits such as unlimited luggage allowance, extra ski time and short transfer times to resort, less delays and overall relaxed way to travel. EuroStar Link
Driving has alway attracted many as people like to be in control of their own journey. around 9 hrs from Calais and there is plenty of undercover parking in Tignes with the closest being 200m from the chalets
- What is the closest airport to Tignes?
Chambery is the closest airport 1.45mins, but can be limited on flights.
Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble are popular airports to fly into with lots of flight options, all around 3hrs away.
- What’s not included?
- Ski school
- Lift Pass
- Equipment hire
- Travel/ski insurance
- Travel to/from France
- What does the price include?
- 7 nights accommodation
- Hearty breakfasts, with a hot option every morning (excluding hosts day off)
- Freshly homemade afternoon tea.
- Delicious 4 course meal including handpicked wine 6 days a week.
- Towels and bed linen and a mid week towel change
- Daily room clean
- Local tourist tax
- Can you recommend any transfer companies?
White Rides, CoolBus, Alpine Sherpa, Mountain Rescue
- How far is the chalet from the town centre (shops, restaurants and bars)?
The Retreat Chalet just 300m from the centre of the village
- How far is the chalet from the lifts and ski schools?
The Chalets are around 250m from the slopes but you can ski back closer if confident.
- Does the chalet have WIFI?
Yes all of our chalets have WIFI.
- When can we access the chalet?
You can drop your luggage if you arrive early and get changed to head to the slopes. You can have full access to the chalet bedrooms and living areas from 3pm. If the changeover is completed earlier, you can have full access to the chalet.
We would like you to be aware that there can sometimes be an overlap of incoming and outgoing guests on changeover day
- When do we have a vacate the chalet?
You need to have vacated your bedroom by 10am on your departure day. If your transport from the chalet is not immediate, you can leave your luggage in an allocated room and have use of the communal areas in the chalet. Please remember that the chalet staff will be doing the chalet changeover, so try not to get in their way too much!
- Is bed linen and towels included?
Yes and we do a midweek towel change.
- Are there hair dryers?
We have hairdryers for your to use in the chalets.
- I am vegetarian/vegan/wheat free/dairy free/gluten free/allergic to certain foods. Can you cater for me?
We are very happy to cater for all dietary requirements, just tell us when filling in the appropriate section of our Booking Confirmation form so that we can adapt our menu to cater for you. We are very experienced in dealing with all food allergies
- Can you serve a more child friendly menu?
Of course! We can offer a full childrens menu or we can do a simplified version of the main adult menu. If you know what you would like in advance, fill this in on your guest arrival form, if not we are happy to chat with you once in resort.
- Is it possible for our children to eat earlier?
Just let us know your preferred time for your children dinner either when completing our guest arrival form or you can chat to your chalet hosts upon arrival.